The Infrex unit is the first portable unit to combine the most used forms of electrotherapy in and outside of the clinic. Developed for home use, the Infrex Plus is worn like a tens unit, and comes with an AC adaptor for home or office use. Similar electrodes you have always worn for tens will cross over seamlessly for use with this new technology. As with tens, a doctor's prescription is required in the US.
The Infrex Plus offers two modes of Interferential treatment and two modes of Tens treatment - in one portable machine.
1. Fanny-pack style carry bag,
4. Rechargeable battery system AA, Ni-Mh, 4 each
5. AC adapter.
6. External Charger
7. Operator's Manual
8. 3 Year Warranty on unit ( excludes batteries, charger, adapter, electrodes, fanny pack)
9. Use Product ID# 797734605945 for Infrex Plus
Video on What Is Interferential Therapy and Why Superior to Tens
For A Free Trial Of Infrex Plus Click Here
* No. of Channel : Dual, Isolated between channels
* Waveform : Symmetrical Biphasic Square Wave (TENS & IFT)
* OutputVoltage (IFT) : 40 Vpp @ 500 ohm load
* OutputVoltage (TENS) : 40 Vpp @ 500 ohm load
* Modes : (Selectable 4 Pole or 2 Pole)
* Carrier Frequency: 4000Hz
Selectable Sweep frequency:
* IF LOW - 1 to 10 Hz
* IF HIGH - 80 to 150 Hz
(Selectable Conventional or Burst)
* Pulse Width: Selectable from 50 to350 μs in step of 50 μs (Default 100μs.)
* Pulse Rate: Selectable from 1 to 150 Hz in step of 1 Hz (Default 100Hz)
* TreatmentTime: (Minutes)
* IFT&TENS : Selectable 15, 30, 45 &Continuous (Selectable During treatment only)
* Power Source : 1.2 Volts
* 4Ni-Mh battery & AC Adaptor.
Note:All parameters have ±10% tolerance
For product output comparison with Empi Interferential .
Please contact us for assistance at 1-800-937-3993
For more information please watch our Infrex Plus Video .